I have been working as a Clinical Supervisor for the past 5 years at a local non-profit agency. My supervision style is rooted in Attachment Theory and the Interpersonal Process of Psychotherapy (Relational work not ITP) and is always Feminist and Trauma-Informed but I am also very comfortable looking at things from other perspectives.
I have experience supervising people working with:
- adults with acute and chronic mental health diagnoses
- children and youth from age 2-19 years of age using multiple modalities including Child-Centered Expressive Play Therapy, CBT, DBT, and Narrative Therapy.
- children and youth that have experienced sexual abuse
- families struggling with poverty, mental illness, complex trauma, domestic violence
- psycho-educational and process groups on a variety of topics
- solely Indigenous-Canadian children and youth